So we've been in Mayrofen for the last few days and I've only just found a computer that I can upload pics from that isn't slow. Will probably walk up a bit later and put some up, but heres a bit of an update in the mean time.
http://www.mayrhofen.at/?L=1 - This is where we are staying. Been snowboarding heaps, which is amazing! If it wasn't for the cold I think I'd rate it better than wakeboarding.. but its sooooo cold! The main purpose of our trip was fullfilled it snowed all christmas day! Tomorrow its looking like we will be going for a run through the bush on snow-mobiles and wandering through an ice cave.. I was hoping to get some ice climbing in, but its apparently been too warm (and as i look outside theres snow everywhere?)
Anyway, just a quick one for now, I'll put up some pics and a bit later tonight or tomorrow. Take care everyone, and we hope everyone had awesome an christmas and has a wicked new years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment