A collection of epic stories and pure awesomeness from our trip around Europe: Dec 2010 - Jan 2011
4pm tomorrow hey..... so you can babysit tonight then :P
Ps - I cant remember my email and cant be bothered signing up again right now..... thanks Rhiannon! haha
Chanelle.. go get your own google account ya noob!
I have one.... I forgot it :( I'll do it on the weekend scrooge ;)
So that's why I got kicked off of gmail before... Hahahaha!!! Noob!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
4pm tomorrow hey..... so you can babysit tonight then :P
Ps - I cant remember my email and cant be bothered signing up again right now..... thanks Rhiannon! haha
Chanelle.. go get your own google account ya noob!
I have one.... I forgot it :( I'll do it on the weekend scrooge ;)
So that's why I got kicked off of gmail before... Hahahaha!!! Noob!
Post a Comment