Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pics from Mayrhofen

As promised here are some pics..




EDIT: Just updating with some pics from inside the Hintertux Gletcher from our last day in Austria..

3 comments:

SperO said...

Look at you cute little snow bunnys!!!

one thing I never get tired of is riding the gondola/chair-lift up to the highest point and seeing all the mountains around me and knowing I'm about to ride to the bottom with nothing but a board...

sigh... right now I live very vicarously through you.

Dan said...

Not that we got to ride to the bottom.. i was tempted to have a crack at it though, worked the brakes out well enough that i'd be able to go down most what i could see easy enough.. If there was someone with some betters skills than me i would have. =P such fun! I half wish we could have stayed there.. 70c beers (500ml), dont think we'll get much cheaper than that!

SperO said...

so next trip to the snow im coming and I'll take you down the hill :)

Had Heather riding down on her second day, ok yea all she could do was heel slide and was in total agony by the end but she accomplished one of the longest runs in Canada :)