We went on a snowmobile tour across the frozen river and through the pine forest and defrosted in a little hut with an open fire. We had a hot lingenberry juice and a reindeer stew that we all loved! Possibly just because it was hot but I swear it tasted good. We saw reindeer and apparently there was a moose. It was -35 outside and we were freezing to death out there! Seriously -35 plus the wind at 35-55km/hr driving = human popsicle... Caitlin got frostbite on her forehead. We all had frosted eyelashes. I had goggles but I couldn't even see outlines while wearing them because the air inside froze and made an ice skating rink on the inside. We couldn't take many photos because within 5 seconds outside the camera's had frozen.
We stayed in the warm hotel that night which was good as it took all night to defrost!
No comments:
Post a Comment