Friday, January 21, 2011

18/01/11 Frankfurt Germany

We spent the morning wandering around the old town of Krakow and then flew to Frankfurt.
We arrived at around 5:30 and threw ourselves and our luggage into an overpacked train. When we got to the hotel I was well and truly ready to pass out from exhaustion. Laurie and Zelda went for a walk for dinner and found themselves in junkie town.. They managed to find the one street where people openly offer syringes and all sorts of goods.
Meanwhile I was recovering in the hotel room and Daniel and I went down to the hotel restaurant. It was very flash food and again I somehow ate and enjoyed a little seafood brought out as a complimentary dish.
The rooms we had were quite extravagant with antique style furniture. I liked it but Daniel said it's for old people. Most importantly, the bed was very comfy!

No comments: