Wednesday, January 12, 2011

02/01/11 Copenhagen-Stockholm Sweden

We got to the train station and theres a bakery and Caitlin takes her last opportunity to ask a bakery in Denmark if they sell danish... Hehe that had them confused. We got on the train to Stockholm and you wouldn't believe what we saw... More snow! Snow, pine tree, snow, pine tree, etc. We boarded our hotel which was an old sailing boat and we for a look around the city. Daniel and Caitlin went ice skating in the park. I was too scared that I'd fall on my backside - still hurting from the slopes. We had dinner at TGI Fridays, they had an awesome cocktail called Fridays Red Melon. So awesome that I had to have a few and its safe to say I was a little tipsy by the time we left

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol Caitlin couldn't find a danish in Denmark because they are called Germans there :)
(Nick here at work is from Copenhagen)

Dan said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!
Wouldn't surprise me..