Laurie and Zelda head back to Copenhagen. Daniel and I head for the good times capital of the world. Dennis was nice enough to pick us up from the airport and organise our hotel. He dropped us off and let us settle in before dinner. We were going to find a club so we had to buy some shoes for Daniel and jeans for me. We stepped outside and soaked up the warmth that a 11 degree day brings. (Hey after -35 we consider this a nice day!). Dennis picked us up about 6 and we went to his house boat for a drink. His house was beautiful! We met his brother in-law Robin and found out about the floods in QLD. (We see the pics but cant understand the news). We hope those over there are safe and well.
We went to dinner at Dennis' favourite restuarant. This was an 8 course dinner... Insane! We were told that it was fancy, different kinds of meals, small portions, so we kept an open mind. Now we got fairly drunk so i'll do my best at remembering the meals. I know we at a lot of seafood. Yuck! I know! But I'm telling you, it did not have that gross fishy taste it normally has. I actually enjoyed most of it. So..
- Lobster Soup
- Meat Salad - which had duck liver pate, raw beef patties, slices of many different meats, pork, beef, duck. Realy nice beleive it or not.
- Lobster in garlic sauce
- Salad with prawns, shrimps and scallops
- Fish
- Something else..? Maybe pork or chicken or duck
- Steak and vegies
- Dessert - Cant remember
Oh fun night. Pretty drunk and very surprised we found the nightclub.
4 comments:
FYI Qld is all kinds of fucked up. Spoke to Voldemort the other day whos washed up watching dead bodies float by.... I know crazy shit!!
Yeh, we been seeing some of it on the news.. No idea whats going on cause we cant understand, but the videos give a good idea.. not good... =/
You're meal is making me salivate. Sounds like my kinda place! And obviously dessert was NOT chocolate, otherwise you would have remembered every single detail
-Sandra
Hey I didn't realise you were into that kind of food Sandra. Honestly I don't remember a thing about dessert... Chocolate or not it wouldn't make a difference. We had dessert at around 11:30 and had been drinking, REALLY drinking! Wait! No I think it came with strawberries. Just had a flashback.
Post a Comment