Hop on Hop off Canal Cruise - a nice lazy way to see the city and get some photos. Especially when its cold and wet outside. Daniel and I went to Madam Tousauuds. They had a brief display on the history of Amsterdam. Then a pirate part where i stared for ages trying to work out what was the dummy and what was the actor then the actor pirate jumped and me and I screamed like a little girl... After that I hung out with my cousin Doutsen and Daniel went around looking up Marilyn Monroes dress, Feeling up A list women and helping out Tiesto at his gig. I got into bed with Robbie Williams and discussed my role in Oceans 14 with George. PS Monique, David helped me keep up with my excercise :P
We went to a coffee shop, packed our bags and tried to get this blog updated for you guys all sitting at work bored. hehe. Thanks for reading guys I hope its been slightly entertaining!
3 comments:
Dude bring me back some of those fancy frangers hey!! ;) haha
Already left Amsterdam.. Wouldn't know who to give them too anyway, you didn't leave a name =P
It wouldnt be too hard to guess punk! haha
Post a Comment